1400 followers !
OMG guys I just reached 1.400 followers and I’m so excited! As usual, every hundred I reach I make a post to thank you all for your support, reminding you that you can always come to message me for anything you will need or even if you simply want to talk a little ^^
I’m sorry I am not that fast to update or reply in these days since I’m having a quite full schedule at school and stuff so I’m doing my best to keep up with anything.
Thank you very much again and let’s keep on supporting Ryosuke and JUMP together ♥
! U p d a t e !
Hello! Just wanted to say that I added a navigation bar with a connection to my twitter account yamarabu (a Ryosuke focused account) with all the updates about him so it’s easier to reach even for the ones who don’t have twitter and can’t follow it ^^
Plus the friends page and the about must be finished and changed but it’s late and I have to go to sleep ; - ;
Have a nice day and thanks to all the new followers I’m getting in these days ; w ; /sends love and kisses to you all/
Hello there little cutie♥♥
10 random facts about Yamada Ryosuke being the cutest human in the world
• If he wasn’t an idol, he would like to be a kindergarten teacher, because he loves kids.
• On a school trip in high school, he lost in janken and had to sing karaoke for everyone. He sang Mori no Kuma-san.
• The first time he would go meet his girlfriend’s parents at their home, he would show up in a bear costume, so that it could break the ice and make them laugh.
• Usually when he gets home, he takes off one sock, then thinks it’s too cold, so he leaves the other one on. But as it would be too troublesome putting the other back on, he walks around with wearing only one sock.
• To correct his bad sleeping posture, he sleeps hugging a big teddy bear, that is actually Lots-O’-Huggin Bear from Toy Story 3.
• When JUMP did an event at Sendai after the tsunami, he was so touched to be there that he started crying out loud during his speech. After the event he wrote Hana egao.
• “Kyou no Hi wa Sayonara” set had sweets that both Yamada and Ohno really liked, so Yamada looked up what they were and went to buy some for Ohno.
• Sometimes he brings pictures of puppies to the dressing room to look at them during breaks, because it soothes him. Lately he’s enchanted by teacup poodles. He also loves going to animal shops to look and pet different animals while dreaming about getting them.
• He has a picture of the JUMP members together, taken on Chinen’s birthday, framed up at home.
• Once Yamada and Keito went out pretty late in the evening, and at one shop Ride With Me was playing. Yamada’s the type to naturally feel like dancing when he hears music, so he had to hold himself back not to. When they got out of the store, he quickly checked that no-one’s around and started dancing the chorus while Keito laughed.